We offer high quality work by experienced tradesmen. We do not subcontract our work. We complete an average of 130 jobs per year, including both repairs and complete renovations on residential and commercial swimming pools located in Pennsylvania & Delaware. We are fully insured and licensed – our Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Home Improvement Contractor License # is PA027036. Please contact us if you would like a copy of our certificate of Insurance.
We specialize in repairing and renovating all types of concrete and gunite pools & spas installed by any company. Our pool remodeling services include:
- Plastering – Preparation and repair work for resurfacing of pools that will have white, colored or quartz aggregate plaster finishes for an aesthetically pleasing and smooth surface.
- Tile and Coping – Rebuild and install custom perimeter tile and coping, spa walls, and trim tile to provide pool safety for swimmers and protection of plaster.
- Caulking – Clean out and seal expansion joints with polyurethane caulk to prevent water from causing damage by freezing and thawing in and around pool tile, coping and decking.
- Pool Covers – We offer custom safety pool covers by Merlin Industries, available in both solid and mesh.
- Repairs – Don’t need a full renovation? We perform a variety of large and small repairs including but not limited to: repairing, resetting or replacing brick, paver, concrete or stone coping. Tile repairs including spa walls, skimmers & perimeter tile. Plaster patches, some of which can be performed underwater, rust spot repairs, replastering steps, loveseats and benches.
If you aren’t sure if we do the work you are looking for, feel free to call or e-mail us using the information on the contact us page.